Your dynamic is our drive.
Dynamic simulations represent the running tests in the computer and show the complete relevant vehicle system‘s interaction with the track. LogoMotive optimizes the vehicle layout for existing and future networks and prepares all evidence documentation.
- OPERATOR’S BOUNDARY CONDITIONS are assessed, such as the analysis of alignment, the track layout, the superstructure, the wheel/rail profiles and the operation conditions
- INTERACTIONS between vehicle and track considering the operational boundary conditions are optimised
- VEHICLE RUNNING DYNAMICS are performed for the design of bogies and vehicles, like articulated trains, tilting trains, high speed trains, multi-articulated trains, track construction and maintenance vehicles
- TORSIONAL VIBRATIONS in traction systems are analysed and optimized considering the interaction between wheel and rail
- VEHICLE GAUGE REQUIREMENT are determined, limitation calculations are performed and the evidence is documented
- LONGITUDINAL TRAIN-SET FORCES and their influence on the behaviour of the system are investigated such as the safety against derailment
- LONGITUDINAL VIBRATIONS are analysed and optimised, e. g. vibration comfort
- COMPONENT LOADS (load cases for the strength analysis) based on the system behaviour and the requirements are investigated and minimised
- TRACK/WHEEL COMPATIBILITY is investigated and the parameters are optimised
- STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS are focussed on the analysis and reduction of elastic eigenvibrations and their excitations
LogoMotive Animation Curve Ride
LogoMotive Animation Track / Wheel Compatability
LogoMotive Animation Envelope Calculation